Contact Info

The best way to contact me is by the ancient method of e-mail.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Mysterious Booms



A quiet inlet of a large lake, It is in such places I often take walks and ponder the
Strange riddles of this and other worlds.

    Unexplained booming sounds in the sky were heard and felt across Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky in 2013 and 2014. Loud explosive booms were reported in Kentucky as well as intense rumbling . The source of the booms still remains a mystery.  I remember at the time I was in bed and awakened by a heavy ground vibration that rolled from east to west much like a quake tremor. Others I talked to also heard and felt it,it was at this same time the Mystery Booms were reported in the news.I assumed there must have been a connection to the tremor I experienced and the Booms Reported over three states. It is said that Meteors exploding in the atmosphere are a possible cause of booms, which are sometimes described as skyquakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment